Susan Cassidy trained at EICH Bristol (Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis). She is a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
Stress & Anxiety
Fears & Phobias
Smoking & Habits
Confidence & Motivation
Smoking and Habits
SMOKERS IN THE UK ARE QUITTING AT A RAPID RATE... and the vast majority of them DON’T
find it difficult.
Hypnotherapy can stop you smoking for good in just one session if you have a genuine
desire to quit.
DID YOU KNOW THAT...?
HYPNOTHERAPY is a fast, effective and powerful tool for the permanent eradication of
habits you no longer need and smoking is probably the easiest !
- smoking is one of the major causes of STRESS and ANXIETY ? So that when you light a cigarette to ‘calm your nerves’ you are doing the exact opposite ?
- today in the South West of England only 23% of the population are still smokers ?
- people who smoke throughout life are 80% more likely to suffer severe anxiety and clinical depression in middle age than non-smokers ?
- once a person takes up smoking their brain stops producing the motivational hormone Seratonin ?
- once a person regains control by quitting smoking, they are able to regain control in other areas of their life ?
- the physical side of addiction to smoking is less than 10% ? The remainder is ALL IN THE MIND – the subconscious mind where behaviour patterns are stored. Your smoking is not a conscious behaviour, which is why trying to quit with conscious will power alone just isn’t enough.
- Hypnotherapy can access the subconscious mind, suggest new perspectives on the habit, and remove your desire for smoking completely and permanently ?
The first part of the session is taken up with an explanation of how your subconscious
mind, which is there to protect you, has managed to create such a dangerous habit.
Next I will just remind you of dangers to your mind and body of smoking, and how
hypnosis will help you to stop it today, and forever. The last part of the session
is taken up with total relaxation within light trance, where your subconscious is
accessed and re-educated so that it no longer needs to prompt you to smoke cigarettes.
And so long as you have a genuine desire to quit, you leave the clinic a non-smoker for
good and with no cravings.
The Session lasts up to one and a half hours and costs £130.00.
See Contact Details.